I’ve been a fitness professional for the majority of my adult life. I’ve worked as a group fitness instructor, personal trainer and a presenter/educator for some of the finest gyms in NYC before becoming the proud owner of my own studio. I strive to address the individual as a whole including physical and nutritional well being, happiness, and overall level of energy. I keep my programs interesting using a variety of modalities including, but not limited to the stability ball, TRX, Pilates apparatus, Bosu ball, heavy ropes, and kettlebells.
- Interval training geared toward weight loss
- Pre and postnatal fitness (including diastasis recti rehabilitation)
- Pilates programs geared toward core strength
- Senior programs (I’m a certified trainer for older adults)
- Exercising with Fibromyalgia
- Exercise for those with eating disorders
- ACE-Group Fitness Instructor
- NSCA-Personal Trainer
- AFFA-Group Fitness Instructor
- Resist-A-Ball-Master Trainer (former presenter)
- Cycling Instructor-Multiple Certifications
Meet The Trainers
I conduct tailor made exercise programs for each individual to suit their needs. Fitness is not just about looking good, but more importantly, improving health and quality of life. I have been often asked what my expertise is in training, my answer, whatever it takes to correct your muscular imbalances, postural improvement, look better and feel better about yourself.
- Rehabilitation via Pilates and corrective exercise methods
- Weight loss programming
- Boxing/ Kick Boxing
- Sports specific training
- Pre/Post Natal Training
- NASM certified personal trainer
- NASM certified Corrective Exercise and Rehabilitation Specialist
- BBU certified Pilates teacher
- AOS certified Kettlebell instructor
I’m an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Specialist who can help you reach your fitness goals with mindful and sustainable life changes. Originally trained as a swimmer, I know what dedication feels like and can help you balance life and fitness without sacrificing workout quality with my combination of classic weight lighting, metabolic conditioning, plyometrics and HIIT workouts. I believe working out should be fun and try to make every session a positive experience for my clients.
- NASM -Personal Trainer
With over 20 years in the fitness industry, I have worked in some of the most prestigious gyms in New York before making Dakota Personal Training my home. I strive to make my workouts creative, functional, and effective. Through my experience I have worked with vast populations ranging from competitive athletes to the geriatric population and many levels between.
- Nutritional Counseling
- Athletic Competition preparation
- Metabolic Weightloss training
- Older Adult training
- Rehabilitative training
- NASM -Personal Trainer
Damon Baram brings almost 20 years of experience to fitness. He is certified by three of the leading organizations: ACE, NSCA, and NASM. He has three specialties: Yoga, Boxing, and post-rehab. He is a certified Hatha Yoga teacher by the Integral Yoga Institute. He weaves together his diverse background to customize each clients routine. When he is not training clients he has a Holistic medicine practice with a focus on orthopedic /sports injuries. He is a licensed NYS massage therapist and Acupuncturist.
- Weight loss
Studio manager since 2016
Felix is a former professional Dancer/Choreographer and has many years of teaching experience. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education and a Fine Arts in Dance. He is a Certified Yoga trainer and teaches Vinyasa flow classes in different studios in New York. His workouts incorporate Power Yoga sequences, functional exercises and core strengthening and alignment re-education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts in Dance
- Certified Yoga trainer