When working with a trainer, its important to know they are qualified and have your goals in mind. Here’s a few good questions to ask:
- What are their certifications and/or educational background?
- How long have they been in the fitness industry and where have they been employed in the past?
- Do they understand your goals and are they interested in helping you achieve them?
- How will your program be specific to your needs and your lifestyle?
- Are you comfortable in the environment you will be working in – is it crowded or at all private?
- And the most important, are you comfortable with the trainer you’ll be working with?
We’d love to answer these questions for you – request a free consultation or give us a call at 646-287-6033.