Our current clientele range from young athletes looking to improve their tennis game to older adults who would like to build bone density. We also have experience working with clients who are limited by current or past injuries.
GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE
WHAT WE DO
We provide one-on-one personal training in a private setting using a variety of modalities based on individual goals and abilities.
Our semi-private training sessions combine strength and cardiovascular training in a private setting with no more than four participants.
We offer private or semi private sessions including Reformer, Tower, Mat, and Pilates Chair. Pilates can be incorporated into personal training sessions.
HOW TO HIRE A TRAINER
When working with a trainer, its important to know they are qualified and have your goals in mind. Here’s a few good questions to ask:
- What are their certifications and/or educational background?
- How long have they been in the fitness industry and where have they been employed in the past?
- Do they understand your goals and are they interested in helping you achieve them?
- How will your program be specific to your needs and your lifestyle?
- Are you comfortable in the environment you will be working in – is it crowded or at all private?
- And the most important, are you comfortable with the trainer you’ll be working with?
We’d love to answer these questions for you – request a free consultation or give us a call at 646-287-6033.